- Bidders attention is specifically drawn to the provisions of the scope of works of bid and the conditions of bid which are included in the bidding documents.
- ERWAT reserves the right to not accept the lowest bid, to award the bid to more than one bidder, to award the bid in part or to not award the bid at all and the bidders will have no claim of any kind in this regard.
- No faxed or e-mailed bids will be accepted.
- You may consider your bid to be unsuccessful if ERWAT has not contacted you within 90 days of submission thereof. ERWAT does however advertise the awards of the bids on its website.
- Please note that bidders are required to register with National Treasury’s Centralised Supplier Database (CSD) and must submit proof of such with all bids of ERWAT.
- Please download the CSD Registration document
Verification of Matters with SARS
- Bidders are required to ensure that their tax matters are in order and can submit their pin with authorisation as stipulated in the bidding document.
The following documents are available for download for ease of reference