SALARY: R52 436.98 CTC P/M
Reference Code: FINACC_BALS
Manages the key performance and result indicators associated with the Financial Section through the implementation of laid down policies and procedures dictating financial reporting and recording requirements, providing input into longer term objective setting and financial planning sequences and; directing and executing accounting procedures and processes associated with controlling creditor/debtor accounts and debt administration.
Key Performance Areas
- Identifies and defines the short to medium term objectives and priorities of the Section encapsulating procurement, expenditure and remuneration control functionalities,
- Manages applications and sequences associated with recording, authorization and execution of expenditure transactions
- Manages applications and sequences associated with recording, adjustment and updating of the debtor related transactions and accounts
- Manages applications and sequences associated with recording, adjustment and updating of the creditors related transactions and accounts
- Manage all elements of the balance sheet (i.e all assets and liabilities) and ensure appropriate management as well as accurate treatment and discloser as per GRAP.
- Determine performance standards for subordinates and manage the performance evaluation process including the establishment of training needs, the monitoring of improvements/deterioration and the implementation of appropriate actions to reward or rectify behaviour
- B.Com Degree in Accountancy or Equivalent. CTA/Honours in Accounting would be an advantage
- CA(SA) preferred
- 3 year SAICA articles (Preferred) or
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous Managerial experience would be an advantage
An appointment will be made in line with the EE objectives of ERWAT.
Using the relevant reference code on the subject, please forward your detailed CV, and include certified copies of all relevant qualifications, ID and proof of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant Candidates will be required to undergo a competency assessment. Verification of Qualifications, security vetting and criminal record will be conducted only on shortlisted candidates. False and /or fraudulent information provided will automatically disqualify the applicant.
Closing date for applications: 28 July 2021
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Please note that, should you not hear from us by the 31st August 2021, you should consider your application unsuccessful.