Annual package: R1 372 869.89
ERWAT seeks an assertive, innovative person on a performance-driven 5 year fixed-term contract, who demonstrates organisational leadership at strategic and operational levels and navigation in a complex organisation. The person must have the ability to identify, develop and implement organisational performance indicators and business strategy.
To achieve the company’s strategic objectives, by ensuring the attainment of sales targets and the retention of existing clients.
Key Performance Areas
- Define long-term strategic goals and develop clear plans to implement such goals
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
- Provide comprehensive business plans with financial analyses in accordance with functional plans and future strategies
- Oversee the implementation process of staff development and training to achieve overall objectives
- Identify potential clients as well as increase revenue and profitability
- Manage the formulation and progress of project teams by identifying the need for project teams and formulating and implementing project plans accordingly
- BSc Eng. / B.Eng. / BTech Eng, or BSc. Honors (Natural Sciences) or Honors Degree (Social Sciences or Humanities)
- Masters Degree in Business (would be advantageous)
- 10 years’ relevant experience in a Technical/Engineering Marketing & Sales Environment
- Thorough knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act
- Financial Management Skills
- 7 years’ relevant experience at senior management level, ideally in a water and sanitation environment
- 7 years’ relevant experience in managing professionals across multi- disciplinary teams in medium to large operations
The appointment of candidates is at the sole discretion of ERWAT, taking into account factors considered relevant, including but not limited to the Employment Equity Policy and Strategy.
Be advised that short-listed candidates will be required to undergo psychometric evaluation.
Forward your detailed CV using the relevant reference for this position, REF-HOD_CB, and include certified copies of all relevant qualifications, Identity Document and proof of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org
No hand delivered applications will be considered and applications without required documentation will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 03 May 2021
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Please note that should you not hear from us by
31 July 2021 you should consider your application unsuccessful.