SALARY: R68 010.26 CTC P/M
Reference Code: MNG_ACC
To ensure effective and efficient execution ERWAT’s management accounting function through maintenance of information and enhancement of the system. To provide effective support to the Executive Manager: Finance and SCM, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Manager: Commercial business. To lead on the preparation of monthly management accounts and costing of commercial business projects.
Key Performance Areas
- Scrutinise statutory returns on a monthly basis.
- Report on a monthly basis to all departments on financial position.
- Retrieve the following modules to General Ledger monthly: Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Payroll and Fixed Assets.
- Set individual and team goals to support the Finance and Commercial business section objectives.
- Design and implement procedures of daily management and cost accounting routines to ensure high standard of internal control of documentation.
- Perform costing on commercial business projects/prospects
- Advise the Head of Department: Commercial Business, Head of Department: Finance & SCM as well as the CFO on the profitability of commercial business projects.
- Develop and Implement a system for inter departmental costing.
- Continuous development of finance team members, processes and procedure.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to agreed timescales, including balance sheet reconciliations and variance commentary
- B Com Accounting or Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on financial management and cost accounting.
- Registered with SAICA as a qualified South African Charted Accountant (CA)(SA)) OR CIMA as a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
- 7 years’ relevant experience in costing and management accounting functions (Including Audit experience).
- 5 Years Managerial experience required.
An appointment will be made in line with the EE objectives of ERWAT.
Using the relevant reference code on the subject, please forward your detailed CV, and include certified copies of all relevant qualifications, ID and proof of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant Candidates will be required to undergo a competency assessment. Verification of Qualifications, security vetting and criminal record will be conducted only on shortlisted candidates.
False and /or fraudulent information provided will automatically disqualify the applicant.
Closing date for applications: 28 July 2021
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Please note that, should you not hear from us by the 31st August 2021, you should consider your application unsuccessful.