SALARY: R68 010.26 CTC P/M
Reference Code: MNG_ICT
To lead the ICT department and ensure organisation-wide systems and information management is implemented and controlled.
Key Performance Areas
- Develop and review policies, procedure and SOP’s relevant to ICT.
- Develop and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to enable the company to meet its strategic objectives.
- Ensure compliance to all governance, legislation as well as policies and procedures to achieve clean audit.
- Effective ICT budget management.
- Ensure information security.
- Manage the duties and responsibilities of the employees in the ICT Department.
- Comply and adhere to the ICT control programme, ensuring that the company’s overall policy and objectives are achieved and that all statutory legislation and regulations are met.
1. BSc. or B-Tech. in Computer Science or Information Technology
2. The following certifications will be advantageous:
2.1 VMware (Virtual Machine) Certification
2.2 MCSE (Microsoft Certified Server Engineer)
2.3 Active Directory
2.4 Exchange Server
2.5 CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
2.6 CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
2.7 FCNSE (Fortinet Certified Network Security Expert)
3. 7 years Minimum operational experience required.
4. 3 years relevant managerial experience.
An appointment will be made in line with the EE objectives of ERWAT.
Using the relevant reference code on the subject, please forward your detailed CV, and include certified copies of all relevant qualifications, ID and proof of residence to email@example.com
Relevant Candidates will be required to undergo a competency assessment. Verification of Qualifications, security vetting and criminal record will be conducted only on shortlisted candidates.
False and /or fraudulent information provided will automatically disqualify the applicant.
Closing date for applications: 28 July 2021
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Please note that, should you not hear from us by the 31st August 2021, you should consider your application unsuccessful.