SALARY: R68 010.26 CTC P/M
Reference Code: MNG_SCM
Co-ordinates and controls the Supply Chain Management processes, aligning procedures, systems and controls, executing applications to address the identification, acquisition or disposal of items, monitoring the stock control applications and maintaining records of outcomes, supporting and contributing to fair, equitable, transparent and cost-effective procurement practices that is consistent with policies and laid down requirements encapsulated in legislative frameworks.
Key Performance Areas
- Research and give input into the formulation of Supply Chain Management Policies needed to achieve the Corporate Objectives of ERWAT for submission.
- Benchmark ERWAT with other companies to ensure alignment, compliance with corporate supply chain management policy and relevant legislation.
- Implement and maintain effective systems to ensure compliance with sound Corporate Governance and relevant legislation within the SCM Section.
- Design, implement and control processes to deliver the required stakeholder interactions and value propositions to the stakeholders of SCM.
- Set individual and team objectives to support departmental and organizational objectives.
- Preparation and control of the SCM Budget, ensuring effective internal control systems are in place.
- Investigate and assess impacting variables (expenditure, commodity, market/industry).
- Ensure appropriate processes and bid systems are applied to solicit responses in the form of quotations from suppliers/ vendors or service providers.
- Participating in meetings and providing information on specific Supply chain processes and procedures.
- Preparing reports related to specific analysis or investigations, submitting to the immediate superior for approval and forwarding to the respective committees.
- Registered with SAICA as a qualified CA (SA).
- 7 years working experience in a Supply Chain Management Environment including audit processes.
- 5 Years Managerial experience.
An appointment will be made in line with the EE objectives of ERWAT.
Using the relevant reference code on the subject, please forward your detailed CV, and include certified copies of all relevant qualifications, ID and proof of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant Candidates will be required to undergo a competency assessment. Verification of Qualifications, security vetting and criminal record will be conducted only on shortlisted candidates.
False and /or fraudulent information provided will automatically disqualify the applicant.
Closing date for applications: 28 July 2021
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Please note that, should you not hear from us by the 31st August 2021, you should consider your application unsuccessful.