BASIC SALARY: R23 895.44 p/m
Reference Code: EXECS_CB
Provide secretarial services and administrative support to the Executive Manager and the team.
Key Performance Areas
- Provide high quality administrative support to the Executive Manager and the team.
- Manage and prioritise matters that require the Executive’s attention
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate events, meetings or other engagements as are reasonably required by the Executive manager and the team.
- Record and type minutes for the Executive Manager
- Maintain the executive correspondence/information, recordkeeping system and access records of discussions, instructions and correspondence.
- Ensure records and related information is maintained and details/ correspondence supporting specific processes and decisions are accessible and made available to facilitate the execution of necessary actions.
- Grade 12 (Matric)/Secretarial Diploma
- 5 years in a secretary/PA position (B-Degree/Secretarial Diploma)
- 10 years in a secretary/PA position (Grade 12)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office packages
- Own transport and valid code 08 driver’s license
The appointment of candidates is at the sole discretion of ERWAT, taking into account factors considered relevant, including but not limited to the companies Employment Equity Policy and Strategy.
Be advised that short-listed candidates will be required to undergo psychometric evaluation.
Forward your detailed CV using the relevant reference, for this position REF-EXECS_CB and include certified copies of all relevant qualifications, ID and proof of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org
No hand delivered applications will be considered and applications without required documentation will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 12 August 2021
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Please note that, should you not hear from us by the 15 September 2021, you should consider your application unsuccessful.