ANNUAL PACKAGE R816 123.17
Reference Code – MNG_LGL
To provide the organisation with legal advice and opinions.
Ensure compliance with legislative and statutory requirements.
Minimize legal risks, manage organisational litigation risk, as well as draft and vet legal agreements.
Key Performance Areas
- Consult with relevant department on legal opinion required
- Draft legal and policy documents and amend when required.
- Monitor developments in all legal aspects affecting the organisation’s operations.
- Conduct audits with internal audit department and identify legal risk areas.
- At Brief Intellectual Property (IP) attorneys on trademark and domain name registrations and disputes.
- Attend to all legal correspondence.
- Baccalaureus Legum (LLB) / Baccalaureus Artium (Lurisprudentiae) (BA Law) / Baccalaureus Commercii (Lurisprudentiae) (B-Com Law)
- Admitted Attorney or Advocate in South Africa
- 10 years’ experience in a legal environment
- 3 – 5 years in a managerial position
The appointment of candidates is at the sole discretion of ERWAT, taking into account factors considered relevant, including but not limited to the companies Employment Equity Policy and Strategy.
Be advised that short-listed candidates will be required to undergo psychometric evaluation.
Forward your detailed CV using the relevant reference, for this position REF-MNG_LGL and include certified copies of all relevant qualifications, ID and proof of residence to email@example.com
No hand delivered applications will be considered and applications without required documentation will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 26 July 2021
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Please note that, should you not hear from us by the 31 August 2021 you should consider your application unsuccessful.